GrowUp Greenwalls has begun its journey with moss walls! Moss walls are a great option to create a stunning space with no maintenance required. With various design and moss options, these walls are a perfect way to get creative while adding greenery to any indoor space. Visit our new Moss Wall page to check it out.
What are the benefits of Moss Walls?
- There is no additional maintenance post-installment for moss walls. The preserved moss GrowUp Greenwalls utilizes makes it simple and easy to to enjoy your moss wall without the stress of maintaining it.
- No additional lighting makes moss walls versatile to be placed anywhere indoors. From living rooms to office spaces, to home entrances, they can be put anywhere!
- No water? No problem! Moss walls do not need to be watered, simplifying the costs.
- With no maintenance, watering, or lighting requirements, moss walls are an affordable option when looking at various greenwall options.
An up-close look at a moss wall with different types of preserved moss
Are Moss Walls Living?
The moss walls that GrowUp Greenwalls creates are made from preserved moss, so the moss utilized is not living. This is why there is so little maintenance required on these walls!
What is Preserved Moss?
Preserved moss is natural moss that is no longer living. The moss we use has been preserved through environmentally-friendly processes to be utilized for for moss walls.
Pillow Moss, a type of preserved moss
What Types of Moss is Used in Moss Walls?
There are different types of moss to choose from and with our experts' help, we can create the perfect moss wall for your professional or residential space. Most mosses come in several colors including: natural, bright green, basil green, dark green, and chartreuse.
Moss types include, but are not limited to:
Sheet Moss, Mood Moss, Royal Pool Moss, Forest Moss, Spanish Moss, Pillow Moss, Shag Moss, and Reindeer Moss.
To take a look at what these mosses look like, visit the Moss Wall Website.
There are important factors that must be taken into account when purchasing a moss wall.
- These moss walls thrive in indoor-only environments with no direct sunlight.
- They should not be placed next to heating or air conditioning vents.
- They don’t require any watering, misting or spraying.
Forest Moss, a type of preserved moss
Thinking about getting a Moss Wall?